Expert guidance in procuring and tendering
Time10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This virual session will be led by Garry Stone of B2B North and will help you to understand:
- where and how to find the right opportunities for your business, including lower value work not always put out to tender
- how the tendering process works
- how to successfully navigate the process
B2B North are respected specialists in the public and private procurement industry. To date the team have directly secured over £381 million in contract value for client businesses.
Garry’s extensive director level experience includes running the national building repair network of the UK’s largest insurer, building a successful national building repair consortium, and working alongside and within the widest range of SME’s in gaining access to corporate markets.
Since 2009 he has been dedicated to North East Business support as a Bids and Tender Specialist, successfully working with hundreds of businesses across the region through his acclaimed workshops and training, and as a hands-on bid and tender writer. In that time he has successfully secured contracts across every sector including construction, transport and logistics, sport, leisure and facilities management, professional services, a wide range of social care, education, domiciliary and specialist care, health services, offender and drug/alcohol rehabilitation, software, CCTV, facilities management, catering, training, travel, offshore, highways, specialist products and ancillary services, marketing and web, IT, specialist building surveys and maintenance, fire consultancy and training, and much more.
What Garry's clients say:
- “We came top in both categories, outscoring 5 national companies. This is a fantastic result for both of us, so once again thank you”
- "Just wanted to catch up after I attended your Masterclass back in April. I took on board everything you said and have since secured over £2.5m in contracts for our company, including securing a place on the council's latest framework"
To book your free place for this event visit the Eventbrite email@example.com