Use this form to:
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Request a hazardous waste collection
Issues not dealt with in this form
- Request a bigger bin (for families of 6 or more or with complex medical needs)
- Request assisted collection
A bulky waste collection will cost £38 for up to 5 bulky items. If one or more of the items is classed as hazardous waste, the cost will increase to £48.
Hazardous waste items include:
- Computer monitors
- Fluorescent tubes
Items to be collected must be placed on the edge of your property, nearest to the road, by 7am on your allocated collection day.
If you live in a flat, the items must be left on the ground floor, outside the building, where the collection team can easily identify them.
What happens next?
Shortly after you complete the request for bulky waste collection form, we will contact you via email to advise you of your bulky or hazardous waste collection date. Collections take place on a three weekly rotation.
What you'll need to provide
- Your details
- Details of the bulky or hazardous items for collection
- Payment details