Use this form to report:
- If you have witnessed dog fouling
- If you have discovered dog fouling
Issues not dealt with in this form
What happens next?
We keep the source of information confidential and use the information provided to ensure we have the best chance of catching irresponsible dog owners who don't clear up when their dogs foul.
Dog fouling incidents reported to us will be visited by a council officer within seven days of the report being received.
What you’ll need to provide
- Your contact information (optional)
- Details of the issue
- Location details for the issue
If you have witnessed the incident, details which would help us include:
- Description of the dog
- Description or details of the person or people walking the dog
- An approximate time the dog fouling incident occurred
- Vehicle registration number of the dog owner