Richmondshire District Council

Anti-social behaviour is a broad term used to describe the day-to-day crime, nuisance or disorder that can make a person’s life a misery.

It can include problems with litter and vandalism, public drunkenness or aggressive dogs, and noisy or abusive neighbours.

The Safer Richmondshire team co-ordinates agencies who work together to tackle these issues, meaning that responsibility is shared between a number of organisations, such as the police, council and social landlords.

If you're experiencing anti-social behaviour from a council tenant, your report will be referred to our tenancy relations officer. They'll decide how best to help you.

Use this form to report

  • Aggressive dogs
  • Noisy and abusive neighbours
  • Domestic violence 
  • Racial harassment
  • Nuisance youths
  • Graffiti
  • Threats of violence, intimidation or harrassement
  • Threatening behaviour
  • Verbal abuse
  • Drug dealing
  • Abandoned vehicle
  • Garden issue

What happens next?


What you'll need to provide

  • Your details (for our records only)
  • Details of the anti-social behaviour, including evidence if possible 
A to Z of Services