Validation requirements documents
- Householder application for planning permission
- Application for outline or full planning permission
- Application for approval of reserved matters
- Application for listed building consent
- Application for advertisement consent
- Application for a lawful development certificate
- Telecommunications notification application
- Agricultural or forestry notification application
- Demolition notification application
- Application for works to protected trees
- Approval of details reserved by a condition
- Removal or variation of a condition
- Hedgerow removal notice
- Modify or discharge a planning obligation
Every application needs a location plan and site plan showing the location and boundaries of the site you're planning to work on.
You can use the portal's "Buy a Plan" service to make sure you meet our requirements, whether you're a planning professional or first-time applicant.
If your planning application includes a proposal to connect to any non-mains drainage system (such as a treatment plant or septic tank), then you will also need to complete and submit an additional foul drainage assessment form before your application can be accepted. This will help us to identify :
- any concerns that might lead to pollution or nuisance arising from a non-mains drainage system
- a need for significant changes to a developer’s intended foul drainage arrangements
and should avoid an application for an environmental permit being refused, or particularly stringent conditions imposed.