Richmondshire District Council

How to carry out a personal search

We no longer provide a local land charges personal search service. 

To search for local land charges visit the HM Land Registry's GOV.UK page. Business customers can also access details through their HM Land Registry portal account or Business Gateway.  

A to Z of Services