Richmond and Colburn estate walkabouts
Richmondshire’s programme of estate walkabouts return again this month in Richmond and Colburn.
Set up by the District Council, and working with the Tenants Panel, the walkabouts deal with issues that make a difference on a local level. The walkabouts started again during 2021 after a temporary pause in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Council officers, councillors, and tenants ‘walk’ the estates to identify and deal with problems in a bid to keep them clean, safe and tidy.
They take place from 10am today (20 September 2022) as follows:
- Tues 20 September: Richmond - Reeth Road, Coronation Place, Whitcliffe Place, Whitcliffe Terrace, Willance Grove, Whitcliffe Grange
- Thurs 22 September: Richmond - Alma Place, Olav Road, I’anson Road, Frances Road, Eastfield Road, Tudor Road, Millgate, Frenchgate, Church Wynd, St Agathas’, Queens Court
- Tues 27 September: Colburn - Colburn Lane, Constantine Avenue, Constantine Grove, Meadowfield Road, Grange Road, Coronation Avenue, Sutton Avenue, Colville Road, Colville Crescent
- Wed 28 September: Richmond - High Riding, Norman Road, Stuart Avenue, Cutpurse Lane, Windsor Avenue, Norman Square, Earl Edwin Drive
- Thurs 29 September: Colburn - Forest Drive 18–50, Lawson Court, Wren Court, Masterman Court, Elm Tree Avenue, Walnut Avenue, Copperbeech Way, Evergreen Avenue
- Tues 4 October: Colburn - Forest Drive 54–99, Bramble Close, Daisy Close, Beck Close, Watson Way, Traynor Square, Cottee Way, Carter Close, Rosa Court, Cherry Tree Way, Poppy Court, Orchid Court, Foxglove Court, Lavender Court
- Thurs 6 October: Richmond - St Hilary Close, Quakers Lane, Victoria Road, Newbiggin, Thornhills, Allans Court, Temple Court, Bridge Terrace, St James Chapel Wynd, Tower Street
- Tues 11 October: Colburn - Peppermint Drive, Blackwell Court, Highstead Way, Snowdrop Walk, Chester Walk, Pearson Close, Watermint Way, Blue Nile Way, Magpie Walk, Thistle Walk, Firefly Walk, Fourth Avenue, First Avenue
View the details of individual events on our upcoming events page.