Richmondshire District Council’s offices will be closed over the festive period – but emergencies will still be dealt with.
• Richmond Office closes at 4.45pm on December 21 and re-opens for business at 8.45am on January 2
• Colburn Community Office closes at 4.15pm on December 21 and re-opens at 10am on January 3
• Reeth Community Office closes at 3.30pm on December 21 and re-opens at 10am on January 4
• Leyburn Community Office closes at 4pm on December 21 and re-opens at 10am on January 4
• Hawes Community Office opening times over the Christmas period are:
21 December: closes at 5.30pm
22 December: 9am – 12.30pm
24 December: 9am – 1.30pm
27, 28 December: 9am – 5.30pm
29 December: 9am – 12.30pm
31 December: 9am – 1.30pm
23, 25, 26, 30 December and January 1: closed
January 2: reopens 9am
The council’s telephone contact centre will also be closed during this time. For emergencies please call 01653 697737.
Payments can be made online at any time at richmondshire.gov.uk and on the automated telephone payment line on 0845 0781 191.
Information on council services is also available at richmondshire.gov.uk