Closures over the festive period
Richmondshire District Council’s offices will be closed over the festive period. Emergencies will however still be dealt with.
Colburn community office
- Closes at 4.15pm on Friday 23 December and re-opens at 2pm on Tuesday 3 January
Leyburn community office
- Closes at 5pm on Tuesday 20 December and re-opens at 9am on Tuesday 3 January
Mercury House, Richmond
- Closes at 4pm on Friday 23 December and re-opens at 8.45am on Tuesday 3 January
Reeth community office
- Closes at 3.30pm on Friday 23 December and re-opens at 10am on Friday 6 January
Hawes community office
- Saturday 24 December: open 9am - midday
- Christmas day, Boxing Day and Tuesday 27 December: closed
- Wednesday 28 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 29 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Friday 30 December: open 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 31 December: open 9am – midday
- New Years Day and Monday 2 January – closed
Normal hours resume Tuesday 3 January at 9am
Emergency contact and payments
The Council’s telephone contact centre will also be closed during this time. For emergencies please call 01653 697737.
Payments can be made online at any time on our pay page and on the automated telephone payment line on 0845 0781 191.