Park conditions and rules of residential licences
The following conditions and rules of occupation are for the good management of the Park and the benefit of all who use it, and are in accordance with the Mobile Homes Act 1983.
They have not been compiled to place unnecessary restrictions on residents, but rather to ensure that they may live in unspoilt surroundings and have good relations with neighbours.
- 1. Only park homes (mobile homes) of propriety manufacture which conform to the definitions contained in the Caravan sites and control of Development Act (1960), the Caravan Sites Act (1968) and the Mobile Homes Act (1975/1983) and that also comply with BS3632 will be permitted on the park
- 2. Park homes (mobile homes) must be kept in a sound and clean condition and maintained in a good state of repair. External decoration and colour must be maintained to the satisfaction of the park owner. Wheels must not be removed. No external alteration or addition to the park home or pitch is permitted without prior approval of the park owner. Skirting between the park home and base is to be of an approved material, done skilfully and have incorporated access doors. Fences must not be more than 1 meter in height
- 3. The Park home must only be used by the occupier and members of his permanent household and bona-fide guests. Sub letting is not permitted. Parting with possession or sharing the whole or any part of the mobile home is not permitted otherwise than by assignment of the whole in accordance with the terms of the Mobile Home Act Agreement. The occupier should not accommodate in the home a greater number of persons than the home is intended to accommodate, apart from casual visitors
- 4. Size and positioning of any external container or shed must be approved first in order to make sure it complies with the parks site licence and fire safety requirements
- 5. All vehicles must be driven carefully on the park, not exceeding the speed limit of 10 mph. Vehicles must be parked on one of the three available car parks and entrances to the garages must not be obstructed. All vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law. The prior approval of the park owner must be obtained for parking commercial vehicles on the park, this includes large vans and motorhomes. Disused or unroadworthy vehicles must not be kept anywhere on the park
- 6. You must not use the park home, the pitch or the park (or any part of the park) for any business purpose, and you must not use the park home or the pitch for the storage of stock, plant, machinery or equipment used or last used for any business purpose. However you are at liberty to work individually from home by carrying out any office work of a type which does not create a nuisance to other occupiers and does not involve other staff, other workers, customers or members of the public calling at the park home or the park
- 7. Domestic pets are allowed. Any dogs (other than any of the breeds subject to the dangerous dogs act 1991). All dogs must be kept under proper control at all times and not allowed to despoil the park
- 8. Musical instruments, radios, record players, and any other instrument or device, musical or otherwise, must be used with due regard to other residents on the park, particularly late in the evening
- 9. Where water is not separately metered at the park home or not separately charged you must not use hoses, except in case of fire
- 10. Guns, firearms or offensive weapons of any description shall not be used on the park and shall only be kept on the park with a valid licence from the police authority
- 11. Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials or other plant must be left undisturbed
- 12. It is recommended that all mobile homes be insured with a reliable insurance company
- 13. We advise all park home owners have their boiler and heating appliances inspected by a competent heating engineer at least once a year and carry out such repairs as may be found necessary on such inspection. It is recommended that you should obtain a Certificate of Inspection to confirm that the heating installation is safe and in good working order
- 14. Any owner wishing to sell their park home must serve a notice of proposed sale to the park owner in accordance with the procedure for transfer (Mobile Homes Act 1983). Any outstanding accounts and fees owed to the park owner must be paid before the completion of your sale
- 15. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the owners, they will accept no liability for injury to any person using the park or facilities in connection therewith, or for damage to or loss of property of any person.