There are lots of groups and organistions that can help you get on your bike and enjoy Richmondshire.
The district has its own bike library and donation station at The Hive, Hipswell Lodge, Catterick Garrison.
Bike libraries have a fleet of cycles available to lend to children and families. You can also donate your unwanted bike. Even if it's broken or a little worse for wear, it will be repaired and recycled and will be found a new home in the community.
Curlew cycle rides
Curlew cycle rides are monthly, family-friendly cycle rides from villages in Richmondshire and Hambleton.
Cycle routes in Leyburn
- Eight-mile Leyburn circular via Garrison
- Ten-mile Leyburn circular via Middleham
- 25-mile Leyburn to Jervaulx and Coverdale
- 20-mile Leyburn to Middleham and Bolton Castle
- 44-mile Leyburn two dales tour