Richmondshire District Council

Change of vehicle

If you change your car you need to notify Business Support so that your permit is updated with your new registration details. If you don't change your permit for your new car you are at risk of getting a parking ticket. Click on the link below to notify Business Support of the change.

Change of vehicle form

New parking permit

If you do not currently have a staff parking permit and would like to apply for one, please click on the link below.

Apply for a staff parking permit


A to Z of Services