Pest control prevention is better than cure. It's vital that you make sure your premises remain pest free.
Infestations can cause:
- Health risks, including salmonella, leptospirosis and stress
- Fires and structural damage
- Damage to IT equipment
- Damage to business assets
- Business closure due to a damaged reputation
- Costs of pest eradication
We provide a full and professional pest control service, ranging from basic advice on prevention to the direct control of rodents and insects.
We're committed to the improvement of public health in the district. All our pest control officers are fully trained and qualified to industry standards. We are also a member of the National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA).
We currently offer services against a wide range of pests including:
- Rats and mice
- Bedbugs and fleas
- Wasps and flies
- Rabbits (advice only)
- Birds, including pigeons and gulls (advice only)
We can supply for sale:
- Fly screens
- Electronic fly killers, including annual maintenance
- Traps for mice, rats, moles, rabbits
- Bed mattress protection covers
- Bird spikes
- Ant bait stations
We can give help, support and guidance on any pest problem. Where necessary, an officer will visit the premises and offer a specific treatment regime to eradicate the issue.
We also offer a bespoke pest management programme, where regular visits are carried out to help maintain a pest-free environment.
Food-related businesses are at constant risk of having pest issues, so it's good practice to employ a professional contractor to help you follow relevant legislation and codes of practice, as well as helping reduce the damage and the risk of disease and contamination.
Electronic fly killers
These are the most effective way of controlling and killing flies, which can be especially problematic in the food industry with the spread of bacteria and disease. But to remain effective, they must be maintained and serviced regularly. This work can be carried out as part of a maintenance contract: a free, no-obligation survey and quote can be undertaken.
Pest management contracts
Our annual contracts are tailored to meet individual needs. A free, no-obligation survey and quote is undertaken to help you decide.
The contracts provide:
- Regular scheduled inspections by pest control officers
- Regular written reports
- Pest control monitors installed throughout the site
- A fixed price for the term of the contract or time and materials contracts
- An information binder containing a summary of visits, contract specifications, site risk assessments, pesticide safety data and contact details
The benefits of having a contract are:
- Early detection and treatment
- Avoidance of infestations
- Peace of mind
Our team has a proven track record, and our current clients include farms, schools, residential homes and food businesses. We meet current supermarket and crop-assured guidelines.