Access your account online
For a trial period (3 - 25 February) you will be able to access your business rates account online by clicking the button below.
The Revenues online service will then return at the beginning of March for the start of the new council tax year.
Without registering you can:
- Opt-in for paperless billing (eBilling)*
- Set up a Direct Debit (only for personal bank accounts - business accounts will require a paper instruction)
- Search for a business rate rateable value
*Please note that to become a paperless billing business, only one of the named persons listed on your business rate bill needs to register to opt-in for paperless billing.
How to register for an account
To register you will need the online key which is displayed on your latest bill or recovery document; a copy of which can be posted to you on request.
Additional benefits of registering:
- Update your business/contact details
- Check your balance, see instalments due and payments received
- See the reliefs on your account
- View bills online (or print them when you need them for proof or evidence)
- Access issued reminders and summons
- Get 24/7 access to your account