Business premises and locations survey
We are undertaking a survey of businesses within the district to gain an understanding of their needs, aspirations and requirements.
The council is currently undergoing a review of the Local Plan and is undertaking a number of studies to inform future strategies and adopted policies; in this case our future strategy for economic growth.
The results from this survey will help to:
- Plan for future employment needs
- Identify new and existing sites for employment
- Plan to ensure adequate infrastructure is in place to support businesses
- Establish whether any support can be given in terms of securing grant funding to facilitate growth or expansion
- Ensure that future business growth can be accommodated in local plan policies
If you are a business owner, please complete the online survey by Monday 15 April 2019.
Polling Station Review
Please give us your opinions on the suitability of your local polling station in Richmondshire.
Please complete the online survey by Friday 10 May 2019.