Lockdown guidance for businesses
Read the latest guidance for businesses following the National Lockdown announcement:
- Advice for businesses and venues that can remain open
- Advice for businesses and venues that must close
- Advice on working safely during Covid-19
Latest support for businesses and employers
- Read the latest advice on the extension to the Job Retention Scheme
- An update about the Self Employment Income Support Scheme Grant extension has now been published
- The Coronavirus Loan Schemes have now been extended to 31st March 2021. Apply for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and the Business Bounce Back Loan.
- The latest financial support for businesses is available on the central government's website
The York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub are hosting a series of webinars to support businesses, covering topics such as marketing, leadership, tourism and improving your website SEO.
- Further advice for businesses can be found on the Business and Economy advice page
- The GOV.UK website provides information on financial support for businesses.
- the Business Growth Hub has developed a range of resources and guidance to ensure businesses feel supported and are prepared. For access to advisors and guidance on contingency management, visit the Business Growth Hub's dedicated coronavirus support page.