The free downloadable Business toolkit is aimed at helping businesses to continue to reopen safely as restrictions are lifted. The toolkit is aimed at the retail, hospitality, tourism and personal service sectors. There are a number of posters for businesses to download and print. Businesses can use this toolkit to help spread the message that they are open for business and wish to welcome their customers back safely.
Guidance for businesses
Check the latest guidance for businesses including funding support, operating safely, your responsibilities as an employer and support for the self employed.
- Read the latest advice on the Job Retention Scheme
- Read the latest guidance on the Self Employment Income Support Scheme Grant
- Further advice for businesses can be found on the Business and Economy advice page
- The GOV.UK website provides information on financial support for businesses
- The Business Growth Hub has developed a range of resources and guidance to ensure businesses feel supported and are prepared. For access to advisors and guidance on contingency management, visit the Business Growth Hub's dedicated coronavirus support page.