The free downloadable Business toolkit is aimed at helping businesses to reopen safely as restrictions ease and the Government starts its roadmap out of lockdown. The toolkit is aimed at the retail, hospitality, tourism and personal service sectors. There are a number of posters for businesses to download and print. Businesses can use this toolkit to help spread the message that they are open for business and wish to welcome their customers back safely.
Reopening guidance for businesses
Read the latest guidance for businesses that can reopen:
- Advice for businesses and venues that can reopen
- Advice for businesses who need to collect contact information
- Advice on working safely during Covid-19
- Roadmap out of lockdown for Spring 2021
Latest support for businesses and employers
- View the budget announcement with information about further support for businesses during Covid-19
- Read the latest advice on the extension to the Job Retention Scheme
- An update about the Self Employment Income Support Scheme Grant extension has now been published
- The latest financial support for businesses is available on the central government's website
- Further advice for businesses can be found on the Business and Economy advice page
- The GOV.UK website provides information on financial support for businesses.
- the Business Growth Hub has developed a range of resources and guidance to ensure businesses feel supported and are prepared. For access to advisors and guidance on contingency management, visit the Business Growth Hub's dedicated coronavirus support page.