- Get home or into work
- Blow your nose, sneeze or cough
- Eat or handle food
Other steps to prevent catching Covid-19 include:
- getting vaccinated
- when meeting indoors let fresh air in, or meet people outside
- in crowded and enclosed spaces consider wearing a face mask
Living with Coronavirus
The Government has gradually lifted restrictions throughout January and has set out a plan for living with Coronavirus.
The Government is no longer asking people to work from home if they can. Speak to your employer about returning to the workplace safely, and view the Working safely guidance.
Face coverings will no longer be advised to be used in classrooms for staff and pupils.
- Venues and events will no longer be required to use the NHS Covid Pass
- Face coverings are no longer required by law in any setting. Public health guidance suggests that individuals should wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces
- The Department for Education will remove national guidance on the use of face coverings in communal areas
View the GOV.UK website for further details.
- Government guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- Get Coronavirus support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Government guidance about safer travel for passengers