Our four year council plan aims to provide value for money services to the people who live and work in the district and those who visit.
At the core of this plan are our customers and communities, and the provision of a focus towards enabling growth to support our sub-regional and regional economies.
Our other priorities are to:
- increase the contribution to the tourism economy
- introduce vehicle charging points
- support the delivery of community led housing schemes
- establish a residents panel
- make the council's operations zero carbon by 2030
- improve broadband and mobile phone coverage