Community Investment Fund
The Community Investment Fund is designed to support community projects or activities taking place within one of five growth areas of Richmondshire. With a total allocation of £300,000, applications will be considered on a quarterly basis. Applications for grants should be for no less than £1,000 and no more than £50,000. Applications requesting £5,000 and above must be supported by a business plan.
For the application criteria and application form please click here.
We've operated a number of funding schemes that have benefited the local community over the past six years, each of which you can find in the supporting documents section at the bottom of this page and through the links below:
- Richmondshire Area Partnerships 2019-20
- Tour de Yorkshire Event Fund 2019
- Richmondshire Area Partnerships 2018-19
- RDC Social Fund
- Tour de Yorkshire Event Fund 2018
- Richmondshire Area Partnerships 2017-18
- Communities opportunity fund 2015-16
- Communities opportunity fund 2014-15
- Communities opportunity fund 2013-14
- Tour de France event fund 2013-14
- Play improvement fund 2012-13
To find a summary of funding schemes for North Yorkshire, please visit Community First Yorkshire who produce a monthly funding bulletin. Please note you may be required to sign up to receiving these newsletters in order for them to be sent directly to your email inbox.