Richmondshire District Council

Speeding concerns

Speeding concerns are now dealt with by North Yorkshire Police's Traffic Bureau.

If you wish to report an area where you feel motorists are breaking the speed limit complete the following online speeding form:

Report speeding in your area

If you need to speak to somebody about your speed referral please contact North Yorkshire Police Traffic Bureau via telephone 101, select option 2 and ask for the Traffic Bureau or email

For further general advice and information on safer road use in North Yorkshire please visit the Road wise website.  

A to Z of Services