Richmondshire Business Week, 19-23 October 2020
A whole week of virtual events aimed at supporting and developing businesses in the district.
Richmondshire Business Week will provide local businesses, from start up to established companies, with the chance to take part in a number of free virtual events and workshops aimed at growing and developing their businesses. Sessions include new routes to market, how to innovate to public sector supply chain opportunities and marketing and business continuity planning. Enjoy these sessions all from the comfort of your own home or business premises.
Book your place now for the following free virtual events:
- Launch event - Innovation
- How to contract successfully - expert guidance in procuring and tendering
- Business support services expo
- How to start, adapt and grow your food/drink business
- How to capitalise and bring in those staycation bookings
- Business breakfast - Brexit, Covid-19 and beyond
- Wellbeing in the workplace
Here is Dr Jo North to explain more about the Richmondshire Business Week Launch- How to Innovate within your Business
Feedback from last year's event
Following the launch of our first Richmondshire Business Week in 2019, we received some excellent feedback from delegates who attended the workshops:
- 'Quality networking and inspirational speakers with a true local focus on Richmondshire'
- 'Very useful and practical tips for us to implement in our business'
- 'Interesting week. Well organised, thank you!'
- 'Very informative and interactive'
- 'Inspirational and interesting speakers, good networking opportunities'