Richmondshire District Council

If the UK leaves the EU without a Brexit deal, there will be changes that affect your food and drinks business.

The government has provided guidance to support food and drink businesses on the following:

  • Importing and exporting
  • Food labelling
  • Marketing standards
  • Your employees
  • Chemical regulations
  • Trade agreements
  • Tariffs

For more information, visit the GOV.UK website.

A to Z of Services