Online Licensing Services
Public Access for Licensing
Public Access is Richmondshire District Council's online Licence application service. Public Access allows you to view details of Licence applications that have been submitted to the Council for consideration and determination. All the information comes directly from the Council's database that is updated many times each working day.
- Monitor the progress of an application;
- View documents on the 'Associated Documents' tab;
- Submit comments about an application;
- Search a weekly list of applications and decisions;
- See whether an appeal has been lodged and any appeal decisions;
- Research details of historic applications;
- View property details by reference to a map.
The Public Access service has been designed to be very simple to use. Online help is available on all screens.