The work of the Housing Management Team covers
a wide range of services from the allocation of council
accommodation, dealing with repair and maintenance issues and
working with to review and develop services which meet your needs
and the requirements of central government legislation. This
area of the web site has been designed to give information which is
relevant to tenants and provides you with information on what to do
in certain situations and how to contact us. Find out more about
the services we offer our current and future tenants by clicking on
the links below.
Pages in this section
- Applying for a Council Property
- The Housing Options and Homelessness Team can offer advice to people who are homeless or at risk of losing their home.
- Paying your rent and money advice
- Guide for council tenants managing their rent payments
- Housing repairs and maintenance
- We have a dedicated team of people who are responsible for maintaining residents homes including plumbers, joiners, electricians and bricklayers.
- Housing Improvements
- Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- Housing for older people & Lifeline Service
- What's happening on your estate?
- Tenant involvement & feedback
- Making a Complaint
- Tenants' Home Contents Insurance
- You need to take out your own insurance, to protect your belongings in the event of a fire, theft, flood and so on.
- Support for Vulnerable Tenants
- Help with my garden
- Service Standards
- We have written service standards for our different areas of our work.
- Renting a Garage
- Adapting Your Home
- What's going on?
- Information for Leaseholders
- Contact us
- Policies and performance
- Tenants Responsibilities
- Tenancy Fraud
- The council has a limited number of houses available to let and lettings are prioritized according to housing needs using North Yorkshire Home choice.
- Tenants Annual report 2012
- Tenants Annual Report 2012 (Full version)