How can I get involved in my local community?
There are a number of ways that you can get involved in your local community in Richmondshire and make your voice heard:
- An online area to voice your opinion called 'Have Your Say' is a permanent feature on this website. Here you are encouraged to register your suggestions or feedback about any issues in your local community.
- Links to any current online consultations can be found in the 'Have Your say' area.
- Local community groups called 'Area Partnerships' have been set up to actively address local issues.
- Other Forums and Community Groups where you may find a specific interest are listed on the Partnership Working page
- Useful Community Information detailing links to information which maybe of interest
- Contact your local councillor
- Contact your local parish or town council
We are also working with other organisations in North Yorkshire such as the county and borough councils and the police to make sure we are joining up existing and new consultation and engagement. In this way we should avoid duplication, save resources and get a clearer view of how we can all improve our services. For more details of this work please visit the North Yorkshire Partnerships website.