Small Business Grant Scheme 2017-18

Update 1st November 2017 - This grant scheme is now open to applications.

 

This grant scheme has been established to support small businesses with projects which aimed to generate an increase in business turnover or job creation within the District.  A total of £30,000 has been allocated for 2017-18. Businesses can apply for up to £1,000 at a maximum grant rate of 75%, meaning they must fund the remaining 25% themselves.

Businesses who have already received grant funding through this scheme can reapply if the support has not been offered within the last three years, at the time of making the application.

For the first three months of the scheme, applications will be categorised into the five area partnership areas, each of which has a maximum of £6,000 to allocate. Any undersepends from each area after the first three months will be placed in one central pot for allocation to any business within the district boundary.

Applications are decided upon a first-come-first-serve basis and the scheme will close following the allocation of the funding available. The scheme, in its fifth year of operation, and can support businesses with a variety of purchases including new websites/online presence, marketing and promotional material, business specific improvements, start-up equipment and training courses for employees.

 

The application criteria and application form are available to download below:

docxApplication Form 2017-18

pdfApplication Criteria

 

Businesses are encouraged to submit their applications electronically to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Should you require any information regarding the scheme, please do not hesitate to contact the scheme's facilitator Samantha Coultish, via telephone 01748 901037 (direct line) or email as above.

Contact Us

Richmondshire District Council
Mercury House
Station Road
Richmond
North Yorkshire
DL10 4JX

Phone: 01748 829100
Fax: 01748 826186
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.