Community and Living


If drinking, drug taking or gambling is affecting you, your family or anyone you know, contact the Hambleton and Richmondshire Community Addictions Service (HARCAS). Confidential counselling, advice, information and support are available at a centre near you. Their office is open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm with a late drop in on a Wednesday between 6pm and 8pm.



85 South Parade
Tel 01609 780486

Useful links
Home Office - Alcohol Licensing 
Alcohol Concern
Alcoholics Anonymous
Talk to Frank
GAM Care